Allied Health Providers is a specialist organisation providing teams of allied health professionals from a variety of professions.
We remove the hassle of trying to source allied health subcontractors for your centre and can provide fast, reliable and efficient individuals and specialised teams.
- All AH Providers hold Australian standard qualifications
- All will hold a Medicare provider number specific to your location
- All will be Hicaps and DVA registered
- All undergo the AH Providers patient care and management training courses which ensures that patients are looked after with professionalism and respect
- All maintain their annual ongoing education requirements
- We employ enough practitioners to have the ability to cover absences so that your patient scheduling is not disrupted
Helping your patients with the diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and management of medical conditions and injuries of the foot, ankle and lower limb.
Helping your patients with the uses mechanical force and movements, manual therapy, exercise therapy and electrotherapy, remediates impairments and promotes mobility and function.
Helping your patients with acute responses and chronic adaptations to a wide range of exercise conditions.
Helping your patients with the diagnosis and treatment of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine.
Helping your patients with speech and language problems to speak more clearly.
Helping your patients with their diet and its effects on health, especially with the practical application of a scientific understanding of nutrition.
Helping your patients with The science of behaviour and mind, including conscious and unconscious phenomena, as well as though.
More professions to be added